Friday, December 13, 2013

NYC Sample Sales: Vanessa Mooney !

So, recently I have discovered I have a new found obsession with sample sales! Vanessa Mooney is a really cool designer based out of LA. I became familiar with the brand while interning at Bohemian (local boutique to my college campus, University of South Carolina). We sold a lot of Vanessa Mooney pieces at Bohemian and I absolutely loved them all! Each piece is very unique and her line has a very bohemian feel to it. It can be a bit pricey, which is why I was super excited to hear they were having a sample sale in the city! And even better, just two blocks from my office!
 
http://www.vanessamooney.com/brand-new-day-bracelet-labradorite.html
 
1. Brand New Day Bracelet - Labradorite (Original $80)
 
I got it for $25!
 
http://www.luvocracy.com/Philip/recommendations/miri-bracelet-by-vanessa-mooney
 
2. Miri Bracelet by Vanessa Mooney (Original $35)
 
I got it for just $5!
 
 
 
Altogether, I got both bracelets for $30 (no tax) and saved $85! I was pretty impressed with myself. I definitely would have bought more, but they only took cash and I only had $30 on me! The sale ends today so I wanted to make sure I posted this right away in case any of you are in the city today and want to stop by! They had a lot of super cute earrings for just $5! Make sure to bring cash! The information was all posted on their instagram: @vanessamooney but I have also listed the address below!
 
214 W. 39th Street Suite #205A
New York, NY 10018
 
Happy Shopping (:
xoxo kirigirl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment