Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Style - Fashion Haul Part 1

As warmer weather approaches, it is time for us to update some of our necessary style pieces! I have been carrying the same purse since fall and really wanted something new for spring. While I still love my latest bag of choice, it was time for a change. Along with my purse, I had been using a Kate Spade Sandra Wellelsley Patent Stripe Flap Wallet in Black/White. It definitely gave off a wintery vibe!

I had been in and out of Kate Spade a few times the past couple months, but could not find anything I really loved! Then the other day I found the cutest floral printed wallet that definitely screamed spring/summer! Best of all, it went perfectly with my current green purse! Rather then buy a whole new bag, I decided to just switch out my old wintery wallet for a more suitable spring option!


This is the Kate Spade Stacy Southport Avenue Floral Wallet. The Original Price for this wallet was $178. The outlet price was 95. After discounts, I paid $48.45 before tax! Great deal!

Although it is rather small for a wallet, it actually holds a lot more then you think! It has a lot of room for credit cards, which for me is great because I always have a ton of gift cards and membership cards! As you can see in the picture below, it has 13 credit card slots. But note that you can double up on cards and the wallet will still close with ease! Below the credit card slots, there are 2 more on each side that can hold cash, receipts, or more cards! There is also a zipper on the back for loose change!


I absolutely love my new wallet! I have gotten so many compliments and questions about when/where I got it. I never pay full price for my bags or wallets. I always shop Kate Spade at the Tanger Outlets! They really have great prices. Typically at the outlet everything is at least 40% off of the original store price. Then, they always have 30, 40, or 50 percent off of their outlet price! This time it was 40%! They often do an additional 20% on top of that, but you'll have to keep checking in because they don't let you know ahead of time! If there isn't an additional 20% you can always use your student ID at checkout. That's right! Kate Spade offers 15% to anyone with a valid student ID!

So make sure you check out Kate Spade at the Outlets if your in need of a new handbag or wallet! And don't forget your student IDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment