Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Style - Fashion Haul Part 2

The high-waisted style that emerged early last spring, is definitely style going to be a trend we see a lot of this spring. I personally love all things cut high waisted! Jeans, dress pants, shorts, and skirts - i own and wear in a high-waisted style! They are actually really flattering in the way they accentuate a girl's waistline. High waisted jeans or dress pants can also make a casual outfit more dressy like tucking in a looser fitted Tee or tank!

In the spring or summer, my go-to outfit is a pair of high waisted shorts and cropped top. I found these shorts at Pacsun a couple of weeks ago and ended up buying the style in 3 colors because they fit me so well! It's hard finding a good pair of high-waisted shorts! They are called Bullhead Denim Co Mom Shorts and were $36.95 each before tax. (Links to purchase below pictures)

I am not sure if you can tell in the picture, but they have a single rolled hem and were very flattering on me. On me they did not cut too tightly at the thigh which many shorts with a rolled hem tend to do! 



Bullhead Denim Co Mom Sunflower Shorts - $36.95 HERE

Bullhead Denim Co Mom Rambler Shorts - $36.95 HERE

The blue jean denim shorts are no longer on the website, but check stores if interested!

With my high-waisted shorts outfit, I typically throw on a pair of combat boots and cute trouser socks for a pop of color. This spring because I am going to be traveling and running around a bit I wanted to get a few pairs of sneakers. I fell in love with these tiffany blue high-top converse! Because I was shopping at the Converse Outlet, I got a great deal and went with a pair in white as well!


The exact color of the converse pictured above is called "Beach Glass" and they were $49.99 at full price in the outlet. The white pair pictured below was marked down in store to $29.97. However, in the Tanger Outlet Coupon book there was a deal for $15 off your purchase of $75 or more!

My grand total for both pairs came to $67.97!


My last stop at the Tanger Outlets this trip was to Jcrew. I have mentioned before what great deals I always find at these outlets and this was no different! In-store they had a 50% off entire purchase of already marked down prices.

As I had just said, I love wearing trouser socks with my boots or sneakers for a pop color and thought these three pairs were too cute for spring! Two have an all-over anchor print and the third pair has little yellow pineapples! The socks came to $4.25 each! 


Factory Critter Socks - HERE (Online Price $6.50)

Also in my hand I am holding a skinny leather waist belt I picked up to go with my shorts. This was the only on I found and it was only $5.52 ! The color of the belt I really just loved and the metal closure which sadly you cannot see in my picture is gold. I have already worn it a bunch with my high waisted jeans and chambray shirts tucked in! These skinny waist belts are definitely a must for anyone wanting to wear the high-waisted style!

I actually found the link to the belt on their factory website as well! Although its not as cheap online, I would recommend this belt to anyone! I purchased mine in the "English Saddle" color. 

Leather Loop Belt in English Saddle HERE (Online Price $24.50)

Happy Shopping !! xoxo kirigirl

No comments:

Post a Comment