Monday, March 3, 2014

Target Home - Clearance Finds !

I recently had some really cute little finds at Target I thought I would share! I have been loving a lot of their home stuff lately. This tray I have had my eye on for a while. Originally the Nate Berkus Wood and Resin Hexagon Tray 16" was $34.99 and not a necessity so I didn’t buy it, but when I was at Target this past weekend I found it in the clearance section marked down to $10.08! I love it and it fits perfectly on my nightstand!
 
 
There were a few left at my local target. You can also find this item online however, online price is $27.99. Buy Here
Not too helpful in this case, but I did learn recently that target will match their online prices if you find an item on their site cheaper online then it is marked in store. All you have to do is bring the item to guest services and show them on your phone or other device!
 
 
The second item I got is this little picture frame (pictured to the farthest right in photo above). I am not sure what it was priced originally, because I can’t seem to find it online but I bought it for only $2.38! It is called Threshold Picture Frame in New Cream. I found it available in 4x6 size online at full price, but as you can tell from my picture mine is very small. Buy Bigger Size Here
 
I know I have not posted in a while, but I have started shopping for Spring and will be posting more later this week! Stay tuned! xoxo kirigirl


No comments:

Post a Comment