Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall for Fringe

I am currently obsessed with my Minnetonka Fringe booties! These are not only great for fall, but can be worn all seasons! Typically, I wear them with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans. But you can dress them up or down however you want! They also look great with a pair of denim cutoffs.
 
 Both pairs were ordered in color – BROWN.

 
1. Minnetonka Women’s Back Zipper Bootie - $40.95 FREE SHIPPING buy here

Amazon.com offers FREE SHIPPING on most purchases over $25.
 
2. Minnetonka Tramper Ankle Booties -$60 ($49.99 SALE in-store!) buy here
 
 
Macy’s almost always has coupons in-store or online!
Check retailmenot.com for the latest!
 
Sizing Note*
The Back Zipper Bootie ran half a size large. I would suggest sizing down!
The Minnetonka Tramper Ankle Booties runs true to size.
This pair only comes in full sizes (no half sizes).
 

1 comment:

  1. I had a pair of these when I was in sixth grade. Yes, that long ago. I bought them in Colorado. I should have kept them. Who knew they would be back in style. I loved them!

    ReplyDelete