Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Style & Starbucks

This season, Im really loving Jcrew vests! This particular one I have been searching for a while so I was really happy when I found it at my nearest Jcrew Factory Outlet! While you may not be able to find it in stores or online, you might still be able to find the Jcrew Herringbone Vest at an outlet near you! Find your closest store: HERE. I also found that you can call different outlet locations and they can ship the item to you!
 
 
 
What's also great about finding it at the outlets, is obviously the price! While you could pay up to $200 for the item on eBay, at the outlet it retails for $108 (original store price  i believe was $138). Additionally, for this item discounts apply and you can use coupons!
 
Right now, they are having their BIGSALE (use code at checkout) in stores and online offering an extra 30% off of your purchase! My vest came to $75.60 before tax.
 
For students, Jcrew always allows an extra 15% off your entire purchase. So be sure to bring your student I.D! The student discount, however, cannot be combined with the big 30 sale.
 
 
I also picked up these from the Kate Spade Outlet. Both the earrings and the ring were $28 outlet price (48 original store price), but Kate Spade was also having their big sale. Everything in the store was 40% off PLUS an additional 20% that day only. So, the earrings and ring came to $13.44 each!
 
 
And of course my morning isn't complete without a quick stop at Starbucks. Even though it's been freezing in New York lately, I still order my coffees iced! My current favorite is the Iced Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks holiday beverages! This year the Gingerbread Latte at Starbucks is new and improved with molasses drizzle! It also can come topped with a spice-flavored whipped cream, but I always get mine without topping!
 
So if your looking for a new Starbucks drink, try out the Iced Gingerbread Latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment